LITTLE ACORNS — WHICH GROW INTO BIG OAKS!
20-21 June 2012
Trainers — Daryl Moore and Eileen Wakefield
If you have a bright idea for setting up a community group, or if you would like to breathe new life into your established group, then this course will help you make your project bigger, brighter and a real sustainable success.
· You will action-plan for your own group, devising a sustainable model.
· You will understand how to reach out to and involve all members of your community.
· You will understand the processes and outcomes you need to make happen to make the group successful and sustainable.
· You will find out how to use social networking sites (no previous experience necessary!) to help attract attention to your group and to form local partnerships.
· You will have a chance to try out Skype (again, no previous experience necessary!) to see how you can use this to link to other groups and organisations.
· You will leave with a clear action plan for your own project and a time-line for ongoing action to achieve group success.
Come and have fun and action plan for your own project at the same time.
Cost to community volunteers : £50 (including VAT) for first delegate; £20 for each additional delegate from the same group.
Come as two or more people from the same project please.
To book a place on this course, please contact Claire Lawton (email@example.com) for an application form.
|Price||£50 (including VAT) for first delegate; £20 for each additional delegate|
|Venue||Trafford Hall, Ince Lane, Wimbolds Trafford, Chester|